Friday 29 March 2013

u dont know till u made it.

assalammualaikum! 

ever heard you can accept failing but you cant accept not trying?   and as for me, its better to fail with pride rather than failed without effort. Same goes to your study, takin medicine is not easy. and I think the other course pun bukan senang. Hell yeah, tak ada benda senang dalam dunia kan?

I oftenly relate my life with my study.  Kalau malas mencuba sekarang, dont you ever dream to be a successful doctor. Kalau jadi doctor pun maybe doc panadol je? Haha.

No matter how hard this journey, fikirlah there's no turning back. This is how I motivate myself. Eh hello, parents hantar datang sini,bayarkan yuran puluhan ribu, u just came here to watch movies, mengorat,berfashion?  Kalau tak perform exam, kena repeat yg bukan murah yuran tu, TAK MALU ke kena balik Malaysia semula?  Allah Allah..nauzubillah. Benda yang paling takut dlm hidup skrg benda repeat year or repeat papers.

But, u dont know till  u made it. I want to feel the excitement of not to reseat my paper and back to Malaysia this summerbreak. And paling penting, i want to get scholarship. Rasa kesian mak ayah sebenarnya. Even they're not talking bout this,tapi sedih tahu?  :'(

Tak,sy tk tuding kt sape2. Saya tuding diri sendiri. Shazni, please put more effort on your study. Preity please?  :'(

No comments: