Friday 17 April 2015

whats going on with my life lately ??



Hai ! Assalammualaikum , it has been a year and quarter ?  since my last post , yeah about the London trip , hihihi . Too busy with many things , study , bercinta ( hahaha ) , to live , and blablabla .

Since I make my own cuti granted by myself  , I decided to post something on my blogspot . April  , May and June are a critical months for me since the final exam is around the corner , my life would be like , tidur - movie - study - movie - spend sometime with Ammar ( he's busy too ) - tidur .
The cycle is repeating for these whole 3 months i guess . As today , I am feeling like I need a break , I want to chill up sometime , and I will begin with my Parasite after this .

Living as a medical student is not easy , lagi lagi nak exam , there are too much things that I need to memorize and faham , but dont worry , jarang tak cukup tidur ni , terlebih ada lah . I always remind myself not to repeat any of the exam paper , and I pray to Allah , for easen my way this time . Dont want to look the sad face of my parents anymore.Too many things in my mind , my plan for my summerbreak , as last year's was the best summer break I ever had .




chilling with my friendss

eat WHATEVER I WANT IN MALAYSIA
Last month , I went back to Malaysia for only 2 weeks but I am unable to eat as much as I want since I am on my diet , and too busy for my sis's wedding day , 2 minggu yang memenatkan , zahir dan batin . But I am too happy to see my love on the wedding too . Ah too lazy to transfer the picture on the phone , but trust me , I am wayy to happy to have you around !


Since we already moving out to our new house , I am triple excited to be home ! Balik dua minggu tak sempat nak deco beria since too busy with the majlis , but all in all , I am excited to meet my family and him !! For those who ask about , shazni bila lagi ? The most suitable answer for now is , God knows when , cuz I dont know when will I be ready for such commitment , its okay , there's a long way to go , tunggu saja !

To those who read this , please pray for me and my friends for our upcoming final exam , and for me to step up into my clinical year okay ? I cant wait to use my stethoscope given by my mom since I was in my 1st year ! inshaaAllah .

My friend always said , kita tak tahu orang sekeliling yang mendoakan kita , semoga semua yang baik-baik saja . inshaaAllah .

sisters . not in picture : ken karin .

adios !

No comments: