Saturday 19 July 2014

i found love in you.

assalammualaikum and here I am again , trying to write a nice love story between you and me .

I've been through a hell lot of things right before I met you , been dumped by a person who I thought
he is the one for me, I gave a useless chance to a person who I thought he will treasure me till the end of time end up he told me that he dont love me , I met a person who I thought is serious enough for this relationship and the list goes on .

I dont blame my previous relationship and the people , but I am thankful of meeting them before I knew you , just because I may not appreciate you like the way I used to today .

To the one I love ,

You may not be the richest , the most handsome guy in other's eyes , but trust me, you are the angel of my eyes , in which I cant stop staring at you when you are asleep , when you are making such funny faces , when you suddenly sulking because of my actions , and I would like to tell you how much loves I have for you .

and from the first day I knew you ,
in which I thought you want to know me just because I am Waida's friend , in which i thought you leveled me as your adik , and not more than that . And His plan is the greatest at all , we're heartbroken when we met , we fill each other heart with unconditional love .

" I love him but I dont know how much love I have for him , he is one of a kind , sabar , the funniest person I ever met , and I never be this happy till I met him ."


That is what I told Waida , and I know you read those messages .

As in other relationship , they all facing their own problems and we have ours too , communication skill , in which You and Me nearly give up with each other , and we made it till today sayang .

I can be too shy when you introduce me to your family , and I can be too excited of knowing them too . And after all , I pray to Allah , for Him to easen everything for us , for you with your career , for me with my study , and yea , He is listening , alhamdulillah .


To the love of my life ,

I never felt this way before , you are way too different than others (bukan alien eh!) , you accept me at my worst , you handle me so well though sometimes you mengeluh bukan main lagi baca message panjang , though you are the most annoying creature yg I ada , but still I really cant afford to lose you , not now nor forever . Thanks for making me feel special , thanks for always be there for me , thanks for the courage to tell everyone that you have me , thanks for always making me laugh for every jokes .

i am sorry when I cant express my feeling into words like you always do , I am sorry when I turn into speechless when you express your intention of having me for the rest of your life , but know that ; actions speak louder than words . i love you and I really do .

Looking forward to meet you later , inshaaAllah .

No comments: