Sunday 7 April 2013

on my way - Boyce Avenue .

Assalammualaikum !

Hari tu , bukak lagu lagu kat youtube , lepas tu jumpa cover by Boyce Avenue . awesome wa cakap lu ! eh :P I am not that type of person yang suka benda baru sangat , tapi bila dah dengar Boyce Avenue , rasa whoah ! Diorang pun ada lagu sendiri ya know ! hihi . Paling best pernah Shaz dengar , on my way .



I Wasn't there the moment you first learned to breathe
  But I'm on my way  
On my way 
 I wasn't there the moment you got off your knees 
 But I'm on my way 
 On my way
Lay down 
 And come alive in all you've found 
  All you're meant to be 
And for now
  We'll wait until the morning light  
And close our eyes to see 
Just close your eyes to see
A tear must have formed in my eye
  When you had your first kiss 
But I'm on my way 
On my way
  So leave a space deep inside for everything I'll miss
  Cause I'm on my way 
 On my way
Lay down 
And come alive in all you've found 
  All you're meant to be 
 And for now  
We'll wait until the morning light
  And close our eyes to see
  Just close your eyes to see
And when you feel no saving grace
  Well I'm on my way  
On my way 
 And when you're bound to second place 
 Well I'm on my way  
On my way 
So don't believe it's all in vain
  Cause I'm on my way 
On my way 
 The light at the end is worth the pain
  Cause I'm on my way  
On my way I'll be there the morning you come out in white
  Cause I'm on my way
   On my way


1st time dengar , and I was like , whoaa ! And I told my best friend , Nad , kalau ada org propose me thru this song , I would like to say YES ! haha  jkjk . Not as easy as that okay :P And Nad said this to me  : 
For that one lucky guy, if you dont wanna get rejected pls propose her in whatever ways, but with the 'on my way' song's playin.

 All I can tell is , i dont mind if he dont sing this song to me , but at least , he keep his 5 times prayer , be nice to his parents or folks ,and respects kaum hawa , it would be okay . :P

Awhh , tengok the vocalist of this band reminds me of Fatah , he's a waiter at the hut ( kedai belakang university ) Pandai buatkan shay halib ( teh susu ) saya ! HAHA . Hari hari kalau pergi the Hut tak sah kalau beli shay halib :P Fatah tahu berapa sudu gula nak letak dalam shay saya . eh sweetkan ? Harapkan dia tu Egyptian , kalau tak saya dah ngorat . hahaha . Aint into arabian btw . LOL .

toodles :) 

p/s : first time tak letak gambar kt sini:P

 



No comments: