Thursday 7 March 2013

passing afternoon.



there are times that walk from you ..
like some passing afternoon.. - iron&wine


Been through another tough days made me stronger than I ever thought.I travelled alone just to find myself again. Its never been easy to say goodbye kan. Either one of us might feel the feeling of being empty. Even that person is not more than a friend of mine, but still,mcm berkabung org mati tahu! So then I went to somewhere to leave my unwanted feelings there. alhamdulillah. Allah easen this for me. Everything went smoothly. and i am being the old me again. No more tears inshaa Allah. Thanks for those who always stand by me.Catch me when i fall. You know who you are.I dont need to mention it here kaan.hiks. To you, thanks for the memories. For everything. You made me feel the love and everythng. But from now on, rasanya perasaan tu dah tertinggal kt pantai kot. I feel nothing. I dont mourn upon your leaving btw. and I'll save my tears for someone who loves me sincerely. Rasa dipermainkan? Indeed, I felt like I'm your puppet. and now I thanked God for made me realised that you're not the one. thanks for those who stay with me through my thick and thin. Cheer me up. Accompany me. Love me sincerely. For the shoulders and ears. For the hand to help. I am nothing without you guys. Ummi said ; takpayah layan org tk nak kawan kita. haha. and lesson learnt also! I'm not going to have any other new friend for this time being. I'm not going to let people to hurt me all over again. I'm not going to waste my time for a people like you too. hiks. .

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

lagu F you - Lily Allen .. terima kasih...

Anonymous said...

hang dengan kawan hang jelah betul.cakap boleh terima waktu uh,dah okay mgutuk orang,terima kasih...

Unknown said...

ihiks . haters gonna hate . thankyou pakcik anon . i know who you are . jeng jeng jeng . nak butthurt sgt ni dah kenapa oii ??

Anonymous said...

tak hate pon,hang yang menyampah sgt asal.pisah elok2,buat macam ni pulak.sudah lah...

Unknown said...

erkkkk . ayyo. i think i dont write anything yg pasal kutuk2 . it was just what i felt .pisah ? oh sejak bila i type entry ni mcm i baru lepas bercinta . kenapa mcm lebih tahu cerita i ni ? anon ni mcm coward la jugak sbb tk reveal yourself . hahaha

Anonymous said...

im very2 sorry for everything,but u seem to be really hating me.im soory for that.also im sorry for hurting you.. :(

Unknown said...

nah. i dont hate . but i'm hurt . thats all .

Anonymous said...

im sorry okay.sorry.hmm.menyesal ar tuh kenal.xpelah.sorry...

Unknown said...

buat apa menyesal kalau tu dah ketentuan Allah . we met for reasons , either you're a blessing or a lesson . so , lesson learnt ! kalau tak kenal kamu , i dont knw how to face another broken heart in the future .

Anonymous said...

im sorry for everything,i will pray for ur happiness.walaupun kita dah tak berhubung,in my heart i still care for u.in my heart ure my friend.so im very sorry.i was such a bad friend.im sorry

Unknown said...

sorry for the song .dah delete that part . nah the suitable song , olive you - dave days ! wish u luck ! :D